Project: Creating Tramontina “Family”: Video Commercial
Tramontina in Ukraine wanted to start a video ad campaign because they were announcing their brand new products, knives. Fantastic Imago Creative Agency began to help them accomplish their goals.
To produce some video commercials that showed the knives at their very best and incorporated humor and the idea that these knives are not only for chefs. The video also needed to engage the audience and have a funny story that will attract customers.
Tramontina is a Brazilian company that manufactures cookware, cutlery and home appliances. It was founded in 1911 by the blacksmith, Valentin Tramontina, and today is a world leader in the production of export products to more than 120 countries Tramontina has 10 factories and 18,000 products. Almost all of their products have a modern design and eco-technology benefits.
- Fantastic Imago has a lot of experience in video shooting, 3D-animation and post-production since 2006.
- We created one funny script.
- We have a high level of visual quality. We implement all skills and high-end technology to capture video and recreated a tomato in 3D with all the gorgeous tiny details such as water drops, color, etc.
- At each stage, Tramontina received the maximum amount of information to monitor the results, and they were able to easily communicate all their wishes for this project.
- We were always available to hear Tramontina’s feedback, as result the project delivered on time.
- We have generated the largest number of ideas for creating a 3D-animation slicing a tomato. We have taken from these ideas and created, with 3D-software, the best concepts and used them as a basis for creating an animated tomato. This helped Tramontina to better understand the creativity and advertising principals that we represent, especially in 3D-animation.
- We worked closely with the marketing department of Tramontina at every stage of video production to produce the best video commercials.
Tramontina wanted to have short and sharp videos. So the client’s marketing department and we decided that 10 seconds is the optimal length for a creative video commercial. 5-second spots have trouble conveying a message, while 30-second spots risk turning off a viewer waiting to watch something else on TV.
- 3 Q&A sessions with the client so that we can understand brand from client’s perspective and create as many ideas as possible for video commercials.
- Presentation of these ideas.
- We took the creative direction and responsibility to achieve the visual style for high-quality video commercials.
- Re-present storyboards for each video.
- 3 revisions for each production step: concept, storyboards and post-production.
- Final RAW video material with actress on-location shoot on ARRI ALEXA XT Plus.
- Color correction of RAW video materials.
- In post-production, we created 3D-animated tomatoes and knives.
- We delivered the final video commercials for Tramontina in FULL HD (1920×1080, 25 fps) and PAL (720 × 576, 25 fps).
The result was a funny video, which shows human relationships and showcased the idea that words can be sharp as knifes from Tramontina. Tramontina, with these video commercials, created a TV campaign that interacted with a huge number of potential clients throughout the country.
Who wants to drive tons of customers, clients or patients to your own website, stores, meetings, and trade shows and maximize your return on investment (ROI) from advertising pieces like video commercials, animated videos, banners, and brand identity and get a step-by-step marketing plan and creative brief of exactly what to place and when to promote it?
We will take responsibility of the creative direction of your advertising instruments that we can GUARANTEE 100% the effectiveness of our marketing experience and our creative efforts.
Contact us below, and the Fantastic Imago video consultant will reach out to discuss your video needs.